A high percentage of men will endure some form of prostate-induced discomfort over the course of their lifetimes.1 A placebo-controlled, double-blind trial presented September 2013 found that a specific blend of pomegranate, green tea, turmeric, and broccoli—formulated together in a capsule called Pomi-T®—maintained healthy levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA)
Life Extension® now offers this same capsule for men who are serious about supporting and protecting their prostate as they age—by targeting PSA. The four foods in Pomi-T® have healthful benefits for your entire body. But their constituent molecules, naturally present in food, have now been shown to concentrate within prostate tissue and provide a rich array of complementary, prostate-supporting, PSA-modulating mechanisms.
- Specifically concentrates in prostate tissue
- Supports healthy apoptosis, your body’s system of removing senescent cells when needed.
- Promotes healthy levels of inflammatory response, inhibits androgen receptor expression, and inhibits abnormal cell migration.
- EGCG, a green tea catechin, specifically concentrates in prostate tissue where it regulates PSA (prostate specific antigen) production to maintain healthy PSA levels.
- Helps modulate genetic expression and activity of androgenreceptors.
- Supports body’s natural defenses against oxidation.
- Promotes a healthy level of inflammatory response, chiefly due to its main component, curcumin.
- Helps modulate cell signaling mechanisms, inhibiting abnormal cell adhesion and migration
- Promotes healthy cell proliferation and apoptosis.
- Helps regulate enzymes (phase II detoxifying enzymes) in gut and liver tissue that helps render harmful dietary molecules harmless.
- Helps promote healthy PSA levels.
- Supports regulation of cell growth and transcription factors and normal production of apoptosis-inducing proteins.