Vitamin D3 5000iu
Maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D can help mitigate cognitive decline. Plus, clinical trials confirm the importance of maintaining vitamin D levels for broad-spectrum health benefits, such as bone and immune system health. If you are already getting 1,000–3,000 IU of vitamin D in your multivitamin, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU is perfect for achieving optimal vitamin D levels.
Benefits at a Glance
- Vitamin D helps regulate the body’s calcium balance
- Supports healthy cell differentiation and immune health
- Promotes healthy blood pressure already within normal range
- Supports healthy bone density
- Perfect complement to multivitamins with 1,000 IU to 3,000 IU vitamin D
Vitamin D is fat-soluble, and effects the expression of more than 200 genes in your body. It is essential for optimal health, and yet there is a widespread vitamin D deficiency. You can bring blood vitamin D to optimal levels through repeated sun exposure.
But sunscreens and low light in winter make that difficult, and the American Academy of Dermatology has reaffirmed that vitamin D should not be obtained from unprotected exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun or indoor tanning devices. Therefore, supplementing with the right amount of vitamin D goes a long way towards inhibiting vitamin D deficiency.
We Also Recommend